Binary Options trading refers to the exchange of international currency market, which operates 24 hours a day, is the buying and selling of currencies of different countries. Trading is usually done on currencies pairs assume that the purchased price of the currency will rise or that the currency sold price will drop. Binary Options is the most liquid financial markets in the world a way that makes it impossible for any investor to affect units on any of the currencies.
There are two types of investment strategies in Binary Options Trading:
Technical analysis and fundamental analysis
Technical analysis is usually conducted by small traders or people with average size. Technical analysis takes into account the factors that actually affect the market instead of factors that can affect it later. And then display the prices already reflect all the factors that influenced him. Only the market alone is what produces facts and figures that should be taken into account with other factors such as fear, hope and expectations, or any other changes are not taken into account at all. Thus, the technical analysis depends mainly on these assumptions:
- Copy The Pro CopyThePro.com Price reflects all actual market movements. This means that the price includes everything inside is well known in the market such as supply and demand levels in the foreign exchange market and political factors and trade agreements and so on. Or in other words, the market is not interested in what may result from changes as far as dealing with the actual changes he is working on the assumption that the price can only take one of three directions:
Bullish or bearish direction or sideways
- It is incumbent on the whole thing this market patterns, which are classified according to their strength. In the sense that these factors that inherently frequent in the end will produce the desired results.
- History always repeats itself because human psychology changes very slowly over time. This makes the market movements is predictable.
There are various technical indicators:
- Relative Strength Index:
It takes into account the proportion of emerging moves and is expressed through a range of motion of between zero percent and the index.
- Alrsom graphs:
Graphs containing slopes and heights are developed on the graph over time and reflect some of the big changes in the market or the secondary movement model. Some art forms on the graph comes in the form of:
Triangle rectangle * * * * head and shoulders bilateral top and bottom plates duo * *
- Copy The Pro Software:
Gap represents the area on the chart bar by which trading did not happen.
- Bullish gap: are formed when the lowest price levels in a given day is the biggest of the highest levels of price during the previous day.
- Bearish gap: are formed when the highest price on a particular day is the lowest of the lowest price the previous day.
There are a variety of digital theories are used in technical analysis, such as:
- Copy The Pro theory Jean theory
Copy The Pro System swing Index:
This index measures the price situation in cases of oversold and overbought. It uses a scale between zero percent and percentage points.
According to this Copy The Pro type of analysis, it is the study of the economic, political and current financial position of certain state and then its currency. Economic and political conditions of a country depends on a number of factors such as interest rates and the level of unemployment and volumes of exports and imports and per capita income and the percentage of the population living above or below the poverty line, and also the rate of inflation and trade relations with other countries as well as tax policies and so on.
Basic financial analyst or studying and evaluating all these factors mentioned, before making the decision. Hence, the fundamental analysis helps in the decision-making process for the long term can also be of a profit in the short term through extraordinary economic developments.
Some indicators that help in the process of fundamental analysis include:
The total market value of all goods and services produced in a country reflects what during a given year.
- Retail sales:
All reflect the amount raised through retail stores throughout the country.
It reflects the change in the prices of consumer goods.
- Economic cycle:
Reflect the different stages which passes through the economy. These phases include:
* * Expansion peak growth recession * * Depression
- Monetary policy:
And through which it controls the supply of money in the local economy.
Binary Options trading successfully requires knowledge, time and understand the market. You can not win consistently in the Binary Options market due to volatile. And then trader you should always try to use both types of analysis, whether technical or fundamental trading and to take decisions based on market expectations and trends therein. Then to trade using money that you can afford to lose without much to regret it. Trading using logic and if were not completely sure you can take a break for some time.